Corporate Compliance Services
The statutory compliances under the Companies Act 2013 have become an enormous task necessitating the interpretation and implementation of dynamic and increasing regulatory requirements.
We provide the following Corporate Compliance Services:
- Advisory services relating to formation/incorporation of companies and LLPs in India
- Compilation of search reports and Due Diligence reports for companies, banks and financial institutions
- Pre-certification of forms relating to Registration / Modification / Satisfaction of charges and their filing with the Registrar of Companies.
- Filing, registering, representing, attesting or verifying any document including forms, returns and applications by or on behalf of the company as an authorised representative.
- Acting as Secretarial Auditor, Advisor or Consultant.
- Filing of petitions before the Company Law Board.
- Advisory services on matters such as managerial remuneration, shareholding structures, shareholders’ agreements, hive-offs, amalgamations, etc.
- Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books and registers.
- Advising on legal and procedural matters under the Companies Act.